The most beautiful day trip destinations around Zell am See in Austria
Explore enchanting places near your holiday resort Zell am See
Explore countless day trip destinations around Zell am See on foot, by bike or by car. Find out which day trip destinations you should not miss during your holidays in Austria.
Countless day trip destinations around Zell am See are waiting for you to explore them during your holiday in Austria. Would you love to see the fantastic city of Mozart Salzburg? The unique flair of this historic city will enchant you – especially in summer. Or maybe you would like to explore the Großglockner, the highest mountain in Austria at the heart of the national park Hohe Tauern. Excursions to several gorges and reservoirs, the breath taking waterfalls in Krimml and the picturesque capital of Tyrol Innsbruck with the legendary Golden Roof are only a few opportunities to make your holidays in Zell am See even more exciting.
Unforgettable holidays: day trip destinations around Zell am See
- The Großglockner – the highest mountain of Austria
- The Krimmler waterfalls - an extremely beautiful natural monument
- The World of Ice Giants ice caves in Werfen
- Schmittenhöhe mountain
- The majestic Kitzsteinhorn mountain
- The national park centre at the nature paradise Hohe Tauern
- Several gorges and reservoirs
- The mighty reservoir and dam in Kaprun
- The city of Mozart Salzburg
- The capital of Tyrol Innsbruck – home of the legendary “Golden Roof”
- The famous Swarovski Crystal Worlds in Wattens
Explore fascinating day trip destinations around Zell am See
Would you like to spend your holidays in Austria at the province of Salzburg and discover attractive day trip destinations around Zell am See? Contact the team at the ****Hotel Latini and the cosy ***Hotel Gasthof Schütthof today.