FAQ Zell am See: useful information for your holidays in Austria
Things good to know about your holiday destination – Hotel Gasthof Schütthof
Is there anything you would like to know about your holiday destination in Austria? Have a look at the FAQ Zell am See. The Latini family and team at the Hotel Gasthof Schütthof will answer your questions.
There certainly are several things you would like to know about your three-star-hotel Gasthof Schütthof before your arrival in Austria. The team will gladly answer all of your questions in person, by telephone, by e-mail or online! Why not have a look at the FAQ Zell am See below?
Holidays in Zell am See: good to know
- Pets: dogs are welcome! Only 7 Euro per day are charged for your four legged friend. Please understand that pet food is not included in this rate. You are kindly asked to respect the fact that pets are not allowed in the restaurant area of the hotel.
- Smoking: the restaurant area and all hotel rooms are non-smoking area.
- Arrival and departure: Check in is possible after 2pm. Should you arrive after 6pm, please inform the team by telephone: 06542/5422. You will not have to miss out on culinary delights in the course of a late check-in – enjoy a cold plate or help yourself to vouchers for the local pizzeria. Check-out is possible until 10am. The reception desk is staffed at all times.
- Dress code at the dining hall: please take into account that skiwear, jogging suits or shorts are not acceptable for dinner. Thank you for your cooperation!
- Methods of payment: cash, EC-card/cash card, Mastercard or Visa.
- Skiing: the valley station of the Areitbahn cable car is only 200 metres away from your Zell am See hotel. All skiing equipment is available at your holiday hotel: ski passes and personal lessons with a skiing instructor are available at the reception desk, there is also a 10% discount on rental skis. The hotel's own storage room for skis is closed at 9pm, it is only accessible by key card.
- Code of conduct for the sauna: the sauna area is only accessible without clothes.
- On demand breakfast is available at 6am on the day of your departure. Upon reservation the team will gladly provide packed lunch. Breakfast for late risers is available until 11am.
- Summer activities:
Cycling: a rental service for bicycles is available at the hotel.
Tickets: tickets for cable cars and boats are available at the reception desk.
Tennis: accomodate yourself to the open air tennis courts of the tennis centre Schüttdorf free of charge between 8am and 5pm upon reservation.
Golf: 25% discount on the green fee of the Zell am See – Kaprun golf course. Starting times will be reserved on demand.
- Wake up call
- Shoeshine machine
- Special rooms for people with allergies on demand
- Zell am See-Kaprun card (15.05.2011 bis 15.10.2011) with a lots of services included in our hotel rates.
- Children's paradise: free child care in July and August
- Baby sitting service
- High chairs for children available at the hotel
- Free cot with bars on advanced order
- Menu for children
- Baby monitor
- Assistance with the transfer from the airport
- Meals: low calorie, vegetarian, low-salt, gluten free light diet on demand
- Day trip recommendations, bad weather programme
- Dialysis station at the Zell am See hospital
- Fully automatic fire detectors at the entire hotel
- Internet: internet corner and WLAN at the hotel's lobby
- W-LAN in all rooms free of charge
- Austrian Hotel Regulation - cancellation policy:
until 3 months before arrival: no cancellation fee
3 months to 1 month before arrival: 40% of the total amount
1 month 1 week before arrival: 70% of the total amount
in the last week before arrival: 90& of the total amount
If you will departe earlier or arrive later as planed, we have to charge the total amount. Thank you for your understanding.
We recoomend a travel-insurance.
Do you have further questions regarding your holidays In Zell am See?
No question remains unanswered at the three-star-hotel Gasthof Schütthof in Zell am See. Contact the team right away – you will get a reply promptly.
Have all of your questions regarding holidays in Zell am see have been answered? Has the information provided by the FAQ Zell am See has been of help? Then it is about time to send a non-committal enquiry to the Hotel Gasthof Schütthof. See you soon in Austria!
The hotel team will gladly answer all of your questions regarding your holidays in the province of Salzburg in person, by telephone, by e-mail or online.
Familie Rita Latini
5700 Zell am See
Phone: +43 (0) 6542 5422
Fax: +43 (0) 6542 5422 -81
Reservierungsbüro: +43 (0) 6542 5425-181